Quantum National Bank
Position Title: ACH Specialist (reports to VP of Deposit Operations)
The ACH Specialist provides critical support for Quantum National Bank’s deposit operations. This role manages all ACH transactions for the Bank and serves as backup for the Deposit Operations Team. Organization and accuracy are two major skills this role must have to be successful.
- Manages the following; ACH Returns, ACH notification of change submissions, ACH balancing, ACH file uploads, ACH review of OFAC rules, ACH IAT review, decisioning and reporting.
- Serves are ACH specialist for staff and auditors.
- Manages ACH/RDC info for preparation for reviews.
- Review and research Fed ACH limit exception.
- Processes Exception Items – including insufficient items, non-posted items, stop payments and account holds.
- Charge back items.
- Processing Fed Returns.
- Assist with research and statement printing.
- Provide support for Fiserv Precision for staff.
- Manage and maintain the Bounce Privilege product and process (in conjunction with the Deposit Operations Manager and Compliance).
- Manage customer correspondence in relation to Bounce Privilege.
- Provide Check adjustment clearing (FRB).
- Maintain all Minority Banking CDs.
- Provide monthly Operations Reports to CFO.
- Provide document imagining verification.
- Research Banking related items as requested by Management.
- Serve as Deposit Operations backup as needed for other roles.
- Handle CD interest check and IRA disbursement distribution.
- Conduct maintenance on closed accounts – deleting unused internet account and ATM/ Debit.
- Manage ATM/Debit Card Fraud claims submissions and follow-up.
- Maintain ATM/Debit Card system parameter.
- Provide Wire transfer submissions.
- Serve as operations contact for AI/SINC.
- Additional duties as requested by management.
- Completed undergraduate degree.
- In-depth knowledge of ACH.
- Familiar with international wire transfers.
- High school diploma.
- 3 years Banking operations with knowledge on ACH.
- Experience using computers and able to learn new technology/software.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, both in English.
- ACH Certification AAP required or currently working on AAP certification with a completion date within 12 months of hire.
- Annual Bank Secrecy Act training up to date.
Normal office working conditions.
Ability to occasionally move large paper files.
Quantum National Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please go to the Quantum National Bank Career site at the link below: