[Duplicate] ACH Specialist
The Tennesse Credit Union
Reports to: Vice President Accounting/CFO
Location: The Tennessee Credit Union Main Office Nashville, TN
AAP certified or is currently in the process of obtaining certification.
Responsible for administration of credit union ACH program.
Positions Supervised: None
The following duties are normal for this position but should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Perform daily administrative duties of the credit union ACH program.
- Maintain the return file and authorize IS to send the file to APCU’s ACH processor.
- Assist in the annual ACH audit and resolve any findings.
- Stay abreast of industry changes and make recommendations to management.
- Research and process Notice of Reclamation from the federal government.
- Process documents for ACH origination via APCU’s ACH processor
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering and OFAC regulations as they relate to ACH administration.
- Process payroll deduction requests and DBOs
- Balance DS and Volcorp GL’s daily
- Knowledge of accounting principles, accuracy in calculations, above-average math skills.
- Understanding of credit union policy and procedure and regulatory compliance with special emphasis on ACH processing.
- Possess analytical and problem-solving ability, attention to minute detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Able to attend continuing education courses for expanded job knowledge.
- Ability to work in a non-smoking environment.
- Proficiency in computer work, specifically spreadsheets.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in bank or credit union operations required.
- Ability to achieve Advanced ACH Professional certification.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to use a computer for long periods of time.
Please send resume to or for more information contact:
Jennifer Burghardt - Human Resource Director
The Tennessee Credit Union | Main Branch
1400 8th Avenue South | Nashville, TN 37203