January 19, 2023
Tax Refund Exceptions & Liabilities
11:00 am ET / 10:00 am CT
Most recently, the IRS processed more than 253 million tax returns and other forms and issued more than $452 billion in tax refunds. Incorrect handling of incoming tax refunds can make the Receiving Depository Financial Institution (RDFI) liable and create the possibility for large losses. This webinar covers:
- Rights and requirements of each participant
- Proper handling of deposits for deceased recipients
- Account number and name matching requirements
- Processes for incorrect account numbers
- A review to correctly handle exceptions
This session will help you learn how to minimize your financial institutions liability and understand what to do and not do.
AAP/APRP credits 1.2
11:00 am Eastern Time/ 10:00 am Central Time
Member Price: $250
None at this time.